She had her tumor and spleen removed, but the cancer had already spread to the liver. The cancer is called splenic hemengiosacosis and they have given my puppy less than 2 month to live. But I refuse to let that come true so I need some way to fix her, maybe chemo + holistic/herbal therapies. If you’re reading this, you will see that my other question that has to do with my cat, and yes, in a matter of a few months, I’m having to deal with cainine cancer and feline diabetes, renal failure, and hyperthyroidism. My heart feels like it’s dying a little bit more everday. I just need some help to save my kids… please
I am just heart broken about your puppy, but it does not sound good. There is likely nothing you can do except make your puppy comfortable and spend as much time as you can making her feel loved while you can. Please do not let her suffer…when the time comes do the humane thing and let her go. You have a good heart and this is just not fair, but life deals you a bad hand every now and then. Give yourself some time to grieve and then get anonther puppy to love. You deserve to have one.
Thyroid Support By NatureNow Is The #1 Best Selling Natural Supplement Made In The USA To Help Men And Women With Overactive Function, Energy, Problems, Disorder, Hyperthyroidism And Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Support By NatureNow Is The #1 Best Selling Natural Supplement Made In The USA To Help Men And Women With Overactive Function, Energy, Problems, Disorder, Hashimoto Thyroiditis, Hyperthyroidism And Hypothyroidism – 365 Day Money Back Guarantee! GET RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK! When taken as directed, our Thyroid Support blend is guaranteed to help your thyroid function to give you increased…
Bladderwrack powder supplement Seaweed Kelp Iodine rich thyroid support for hormone balance & glandular support | Made in USA
- Young Living Essential Oils for Pet Care « Essential Oils… more than basic Aromatherapy
- How To Tell If Your Cat Has Hyperthyroidism | Cat Hyperthyroidism
- vici blog » Blog Archive » Hyperthyroidism in Cats (Coastal Cat Clinic)
- Is putting my cat to sleep the best for him?
- Cats And Feline Diabetes | Snipsly
- Feline Diabetes: Three Ways To Prevent Diabetes In Cats
- Dog & Cat Diseases : Signs of Feline Diabetes
- Feline Diabetes – Article Place
Related articles by Zemanta
- 3 reviews of Life’s Abundance (rateitall.com)
- Female Cat 19 Years Old Throws Up Food A Lot, Never Been To Vet Since She Was 18 (blurtit.com)