Anti-Aging Skin Care: The Three Main Anti-Aging Skin Care Classifications
Anti-aging skin care should be a process, and not a reaction to years of sun damage or neglect. Anti-aging should be practiced in a preventative and proactive manner as opposed to reactively, albeit that it’s never too late to begin an anti-aging skin care program.
If you consistently apply the correct anti-aging techniques in the correct combination over a period of time, the results will soon be noticed by yourself and others, and will encourage you to continue the process, thereby giving you the affirmations and confidence indicative that you’re on the right path to looking younger.
To simplify, there are 3 main classifications of holistic anti-aging skincare to looking younger:
• Don’t lie in the sun tanning for hours on end especially during the sun’s zenith (11am to 2pm). If you ever do decide to tan, do it in short intervals, never more than an hour at a time. Additionally, use a good waterproof sun block cream on your body and especially your face. The harmful UV rays of the sun dries the skin and damages the skin’s cells and collagen, and can result in permanent damage to the DNA structure in the skin cells.
• Refrain from excessive alcohol intake, illegal narcotic usage, and reduce or halt smoking and sugar consumption. These substances damage the skin over long periods of time, and cause you to look prematurely older than your years.
• Limit intake of prescription drugs, excessive use of pain killers. If you think that because certain medications or painkillers can be bought off the shelf or via a prescription from a medical practitioner, that they are harmless, think again! These can be just as addictive and harmful to the skin and body as illegal narcotics.
Oral ingestion (By mouth):
• Take vitamin supplements, inter alia, Vitamin A, C, E, Zinc and Folic Acid. These are all good for the skin, help repair skin cell damage, and assist with collagen levels.
• Eat as much fresh fruits and vegetables as possible, especially foods that contain the Omega 3 and Omega 6 EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids). Examples of foods that contain Omega 3 are oily fish (herring, sardines, salmon, and mackerel), walnuts, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, soybean oil, Brazil nuts, and pumpkin seeds. Examples of foods that contain Omega 6 are olives, avocados, most nut types, and most leafy green vegetables. The ideal ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 EFA’s in your diet should be 2:1. The Mediterranean diet is an ideal example of how this ratio is typically balanced.
Topical applications or solutions (On the skin):
• Face masks, creams or moisturizers that contain Vitamin A, E, avocado, and jojoba are excellent for anti-aging skin care. Almond oil or the Vitamin E oil squeezed out of a capsule and applied to the skin is excellent to stave off, and treat wrinkles and lines.
• Undergo laser treatment of facial crinkles and wrinkles, crow’s feet, eye bags, and of course, let’s not forget Botox treatments.
• Acupressure applied to various parts of the face, neck, arms and hands as means to a DIY non-surgical facelift is becoming increasingly popular these days. It entails using your own fingertips to apply pressure to 20 acupressure points mostly on the face, one minute on each point, and it can result in you looking years younger within a month or so. You are in control of your own facelift, and you can literally watch the skin firm and the face lines, eye bags, crow’s feet and wrinkles melt before your eyes.
Avoidance, oral ingestion, or topical solutions will stave off, or reverse the signs of aging. My advice would be to apply all 3 of these methods. As was mentioned earlier, it’s never too late to start anti-aging skin care. Do it as a way of life, and as a process that filters through your day-to-day living, and you will be well on your way to looking younger than your years over time!
mythmaker Earthdance 2008 Midnight Sacred Circus Theatre Ceremony Journey of Yew n’ Eye
The Story is “The Journey Of Yew N’ Eye.”
A ceremonial adventure taking us through the universal medicine wheel, facing fears and healing cultural imprints while encountering giant elemental creatures:
- Eye’mYew the storyteller,
- Wynd the white dragon,
- the flaming phoenix and the deep leviathan.
Each element gives us tools to heal our Cloak of culture the imbalances that keep us from our full power.
Mythmaker offers gifts from ancient European and Toltec teachings with amazing visuals, epic costumes and giant stilted creatures. An amazing tale of self reflection is woven to awaken us all to our deepest joy and self empowerment.
Written and directed by Hjeron O’Sidhe of MythMaker
Dai Zaobob as the winged elven being
Candice and Andrew of holistic hooping as the machines
Jessica and Isaac of Phoenix Rising as the Phoenix http://phoenixrisingartists.com/home-…
Vinny Waleen, jess, manuel and asmerelda as the goblins
Forrest of liquid fire mantra as the cloak of culture
Cassandra of liquid fire mantra as the angel of Death
Hjeron O’Sidhe as the horned forest guardian.
Christina newcomb, as Yew N’ Eye
RA as the white dragon on ariel silks
Thanks to tsara for the visuals
MythMaker Productions www.mythmaker.ca
The Mythic Fire Ritual Sacred stilt circus.
From Deep within the Valhalla mountains of BC Canada
MythMaker merges the ancient arts of storytelling & theatre with the dramatic skills of the circus arts creating a multidisciplinary art experience, delving into the mystical, magical and profound. Performances include theatre, music, dance and ceremonies, including the dynamic circus arts of fire spinning, acrobatics, aerials and stilt walking.
Their multi-dimensional performances strive to integrate a new cultural mythology through ritualistic performance art inspiring a new dream, which empowers the individual and community to co-create a sustainable future for all life.
Mythmaker Lives the mission of rebirthing and reclaiming the sacred art of storytelling, with circus and performance art, ceremony and intention. To live the old myths in a new way.
Music by Hjeron and Lana of MythMaker
Fire Dancing & Stilt Walking, Sacred Theatre & Mythology,
Ceremonial Costumed Celtic Circus Creatures, Magical Music & Mask Making, Parade, Poi & Giant Puppet Performance,Sacred Storytelling of the Staff & Sword & Stilt Walking, Sacred Theatre & Mythology, Ceremonial Costumed Celtic Circus Creatures, Magical Music & Mask Making, Parade, Poi & Giant Puppet Performance, Sacred Storytelling of the Staff & Sword
Puffy Holistic Silk Eye Mask,Best Natural Mulberry Silk Sleep Mask for Side Sleepers
The Silk Sleep Mask for Side Sleepers is a luxurious eye mask designed to be perfect for people who sleep on their side. Using high-quality, all-natural mulberry silk, this mask is constructed to be thin enough to be comfortable when sleeping on your side, while maintaining the soft, supple feel. Our natural silk sleep masks not only feel smooth against your skin but are also hypoallergenic, great…
White Lotus Anti Aging / Holistic Silk Eye Mask /19 Mome Mulberry Silk Eye Mask For Sleeping / Eye Mask For Puffy Eyes & Under Eye Wrinkles / Complete Black Out For Great Sleep /Luxury White Gift Box
Experience the true meaning of “beauty sleep” with this White Lotus 100% Silk eyemask. Known as a beauty treatment for 1000s of years in Eastern Cultures, silk is a natural way of keeping wrinkles at bay. As you sleep, your skin loses moisture. This 100% mulberry silk eye mask for sleeping helps reduce that moisture loss, keeping your skin taught and reducing wrinkles around the eyes. And because …
Nidra® Dreams Eye Mask – Face-Fitting Sleep Mask With Comfort Nose Piece – Contoured Shape – Sleep Anywhere, Anytime
Experience restful relaxing sleep when you wear the Nidra® Dreams Mask. Sleep is an important daily process that people need in order to function at their highest potential. A few benefits of sleeping include: healthy hearts, weight loss, more energy, reduced stress and risks of depression and chronic inflammation. However, a peaceful sleep is often easily interrupted by light, such as the glow …
Comfywise White Orthopedic Knee Pillow for Side Sleepers: Memory Foam Leg Wedge for Joint and Back Pain, Sciatica Nerve, and Sleeping Relief plus More
Looking for a more comfortable way to lay on your side when you have leg, hip, or back problems or have had recent surgery?THE COMFYWISE ORTHOPEDIC KNEE PILLOW is the answer to less pain for men and women while laying down!Get relief quickly when sleeping with the high-quality COMFYWISE ORTHOPEDIC LEG WEDGE.What makes the COMFYWISE special?Thick 100% Visco-elastic memory foam for constant supportL…
LILYSILK 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase Queen 20×30 Inches Sleep Cap Eye Mask and 12 Cocoons Beauty Set for Hair and Skin Light Plum
Our new arrival beauty set include:1 x silk pillowcase with hidden zipper closure, 1 x silk sleep cap, 1 x silk filled eye mask,12 x natural silk cocoons. Pillowcase-Care your skin,smooth your hairFabric:100% 19 Momme pure and natural long stranded Mulberry silk.Thread Count:400Closure:Hidden Zipper Closure At The SideFlange:NoneInternational Certification:OEKO-TEX Standard 100Sleeping Cap-Keep yo…
Get All This !! Organically Holistic Acupressure Mat & Cervical Pillow Set for Neck, Back Pain Relief Muscle Stress & Relaxation Acupuncture Meditation Mat Set Includes 4 Items ACUPRESSURE MAT
Savvy Supplier is the only authorized seller of this product any other seller is a fake … -Acupressure has long been a known ancient technique for pain relief and meditation . -PAIN RELIEF Using the wisdom of alternative medicine and the newest technology, We provide you effective pain relief and muscle stimulation that is simple and easy to use. Now you can get immediate back and neck pain reli…
#reme – White Hashtag 20oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Carabiner
Strap it to your bag and go! This white water bottle comes with a carabiner to strap it to anything you need on the go. Carabiner colors may vary….
#reme – Hashtag White Outer & Black Inner Ceramic 1.5oz Shot Glass
When you are feeling saucy and you need something to say it without saying it, grab this shot glass and fill it with your favorite liquid. It should be alcohol but if that is not your fancy, do as you please….
2 Pack Yoga Eye Pillow – Lavender and Flax Seed Aromatherapy Eye Mask for Meditation and Stress Relief by LISH
Enhance your yoga practice and melt away stress and anxiety with this 2 Pack of LISH Yoga Eye Pillows. Filled with all natural flax seed and lavender, these calming eye masks provide soothing aromatherapy and gentle pressure to soothe and release tension. Featuring a removable soft satin cover, these eye pillows feel great against the skin, while the adjustable elastic headband keeps the pillows i…
- Daily Skin Care To Avoid Signs Of Aging
- What is Your Aging Skin Care Routine?
- 5 Choices for Your Anti Aging Skin Care Program
- Earthdance 2010: 8 Days of Peace – September 18-25
- How to Find the Best Anti Aging Skincare Products | anti aging
- Loving and living: the freedom of Earthdance
Related articles by Zemanta
- Are Pricey Skin Care Products Better? Learn Which Products to Scrimp On (amominredhighheels.com)
- Nourish your summer skin with fresh food (nationalpost.com)
- Start Your Antiaging Treatment Program Today (slideshare.net)
- Omega 3 Update 18 10 09 (slideshare.net)
- What Are Good Anti Aging Remedies For A Man? (slideshare.net)
- Are You Serious About Anti Aging Skin Care? (slideshare.net)