The Top 5 issues (For you personally) should be addressed by the next President?
As someone who is in Healthcare and lives in San Diego I say.
1. Secure the Borders
2. Affordable Healthcare- Including health benefits for Holistic Care and treatment for Accupuncture, payment to Compound Pharmacists and Mind Body and Spirit spas..
3. Marraige Amendment- Keep Marriage for Lady and Man..
4. Tax benefits for the Middle Class
5. Teach Creationism and Evolution in the schools….
The War in Iraq I am torn over, not because I don’t support are troops but how do you win over a country that recently quit fighting with Sticks, Horses, have no problem killing themselves and others..
You can only win a war with people who value Life to many people in the Middle East value dying and that is not winable, although many good Muslims/ Arabs live in Peace far to many blow themselves up and our troops as well…
A 1) Reduce Federal government to about 1/2 its present sizes A) Privatize Social Security, a portion of which goes into a medical support account B) School vouchers C) Shift most of what is now spent on social programs to supporting infrastructure, law enforcement, and defense.
2) Restructure our military. A) Withdrawal of military from Europe. B) Call on Japanese to see to their own theater defense; reduce our presence in S. Korea, and Japan. C) reduce our Navy to reflect the lowered ricks facing a post Soviet world. D) Rename the Department of Defense to The Department of War, no need to make it sound pretty. maybe we use it less it we called it what it was.
3) Change the uses of executive power, to only allowing the use of less than one division of troops without a declaration of war.
4) Install a flat tax, along the lines of Dick Armey’s; no tax on income under 20,000.00 per adult, +5,000.00 untaxed per child. Tax 15% of all income above this, without exception.
5) Instate the line iteam veto.
*Inforcing the law, such as upholding the current laws on imigration, goes without saying. If you are in the country illigaly, then you should exspelled. That should go a long way to helping our health care situation.
But let’s address the heading of this post! Here are some suggestions:
- International Professional School of Bodywork (IPSB): ‘An Accredited College of Massage & Holistic Health.’
- NaturalHealers.com: Holistic Health Schools in San Diego County. More on the International Professional School of Bodywork (IPSB), as well as Mueller College of Holistic Studies.
- HealingHandsSchool.com: Healing Hands School of Holistic Health
- Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, Inc.
- NaturalHealers.com: Holistic Health Practitioner Schools. Schools listed by state or province.
- Mueller College
- School of Healing Arts
- GatewayToBeauty.com: San Diego Holistic & Massage Schools
- International School of Healing Arts
- Education-Portal.com: San Diego Holistic Nutrition Schools with Degree Overviews
- San Diego Massage Schools
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Bellus Academy
- The Naturopathic Health Center of San Diego
The preceding should be of some help, although I am sure there are other schools and institutions that could have been included.
Now here are some related references that I am adding in a December 30, 2012, edit to this post:
In response, Massage School San Diego, a proponent of massage therapy school, San Diego holistic schools and healthy living, has honored RAW One with its “step forward” pick of the week award. MSSD regularly bestows …
On Sept. 30, Geneva, Illinois, will host the Fourth Annual Fox Valley Holistic Health Celebration. In response, Massage School San Diego, a proponent of healthy living, raw organic foods and massage schools in San Diego, …
My guests on this weeks Holistic Health Show are: Kathleen O’Keefe Kavanos (left), Margaret Bermel (center) and Claire Petretti (right). My first guest Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos was born to a military family, raised in Europe, …
It is California’s first accredited postgraduate school that focuses on training naturopathic doctors. “Particularly in San Diego, people want a healthy lifestyle, and naturopathic medicine is a natural fit,” said Moira Fitzpatrick, vice …
But this negative view of aging contrasts with results of a comprehensive study of 1,006 older adults in San Diego by researchers from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine and Stanford University.
MassageSchoolSanDiego.com (MSSD) explained that the Arizona based The Joint Corporation opening a new chiropractic clinic in San Diego will help holistic health patrons because the chain has been successful elsewhere in … San Diego massage schools teach massage techniques which involve working and acting on the body with pressure ? structured, unstructured, stationary, or moving ? tension, motion, or vibration, done manually or with mechanical aids.
I guess I would like to hear some feedback from others who have attended some holistic schools online or in southern california or arizona..such as the natural healing institute in san diego or Southwest Institute of Healing …
In San Diego, California, a goodGood reputation for Yoga. Read more … » number of schools have already been teaching yoga to its students and many of these schools have seen great results. The results have been …
We characterize this as personalized population health,” said Kevin Patrick, a professor of family and preventive medicine in the UC San Diego School of Medicine. “Opening up access to personal, medical, environmental and …
“Our data suggest that meditation practice can promote cortical plasticity in adults in areas important for cognitive and emotional processing and well-being,” says Sara Lazar, leader of the study and a psychologist at Harvard Medical School. “
Body Mind College
bodymindcollege Uploaded on 4 Oct 2009
Learn about all that Body Mind College has to offer you by visiting www.bodymindcollege.com
Take a moment to imagine a massage school where learning isn’t limited to your mind, it is expanded to your experience; a place where learning means to embody and experience knowledge on all levels; a place where you are nurtured and supported to grow and learn and are surrounded by a community of like minded people; a place where you can feel heard; a place where you can find inspiration. This is what we offer to our students at Body Mind College. We’d love the opportunity to share this with you.
Dr. Katz’s Guide to Prostate Health: From Conventional to Holistic Therapies
Dr. Aaron Katz take the best of both worlds – the best of what conventional medicine at the Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital has to offer and the best of alternative medicine. A powerful message needs to include both approaches….